Classic EFK 3-Blade Freshwater Series
We've revamped the American Angler Classic EFK to make it the only electric fillet knife you’ll want when you go freshwater fishing. This particular setup features three interchangeable hollow-ground blades capable of handling large and small catches. The handset of The Classic is retained but upgraded with a high performance 110V motor for perfect blade speed and precision. The venting system on the base of the handset keeps the motor from overheating as you fillet more and more catches. The whole setup packs into a convenient mesh carrying bag to let it air out properly and prevent corrosion.
- 5.5" Freshwater blade
- 8" Freshwater blade
- 10" Freshwater blade
- Mesh carrying bag
The American Angler Promises:
- Fillet with Ease: The Classic Series motor boasts 1.5X more torque than any other "Heavy-Duty" EFK so big bones never slow you down.
- Fillet Season After Season: Superior Drive Train components and design gives the Classic Series 2X the lifespan of any other "Heavy-Duty" EFK
- Fillet Comfortably: Advanced airflow design keeps the Classic Series ergonomic handset cool for hours of continuous filleting.
- Fillet to Perfection: The EFK Classic series handset is compatible with all variations of American Angler Replacement Blades including the 8-Inch Curved Replacement Blade (31010DS) and the 8-Inch Curved Replacement Shark Blade (31018DS) so you always have the perfect blade to fillet your catch.
- Fillet like a PRO: Commercial Fisherman and Guide Services choose American Angler more than any other Brand. Backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.